Palladium is a five-reel, 30-line slot game with a 'Palladium Free Spins Game' feature, which awards free spins and free spins multiplier. The ‘Palladium Free Spins Game’ is awarded when 3 or more Scattered Palladium Logo symbols appear anywhere in view.
Palladium Bar Wild symbol substitutes for all other symbols except Scattered Palladium Logo.
- You can bet on up to thirty lines.
How to play:
- Setting 'LINES': Thirty lines are selected by default. Lines can be changed by clicking Up and Down arrow buttons available adjacent to the 'LINES' indicator on the game screen respectively. Selected lines are lit, and unselected lines are not lit. Player can also select/deselect lines by clicking on desired line number at the end of lines.
- Setting 'BET': When you enter the game, a default bet of EUR 7.50 per line is set for all 30 lines, resulting in a total bet of EUR 225. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet per line by using the Up and Down arrow buttons available adjacent to the ‘BET’ indicator. If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet instead Re-buy window will appear. If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up.
- Max Bet: To play with 30 lines and EUR 75 bet per line, click on ‘MAX BET’ button. If your game balance is not sufficient, this option is disabled.
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the 'bet per line', and the total bet amount is displayed in the 'TOTAL BET' meter, which is located at the bottom left of the game screen.
- 'RULES': Game rules can be viewed by clicking on the 'RULES' button at bottom left of the game screen. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'BACK TO GAME' button available on 'RULES' screen.
- 'PAYTABLE': The 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' button located at bottom left of the game screen. To calculate the payout amount, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line. Note that to calculate the payout for scatter symbols, multiply the respective prize with the total bet. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'BACK TO GAME' button.
- Spin: After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the selected lines, and/or any scatter wins, will be paid according to the pay table.
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their paylines highlighted and symbols animating, or in case of scatter wins, scatter symbols are animated. The total win amount is shown at the bottom of the reels as a message. The individual line wins are shown at the right end of each winning line.
- Repeat Bet/Change Bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent spin if there is sufficient amount. Simply click on 'SPIN' to play with the same bet again. To change your bet, use the Up and Down arrow buttons near the 'BET' or 'LINES' indicators as explained above.
- Credits: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown in 'TOTAL CREDITS' meter.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed in the 'TOTAL CREDITS' meter and the 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- 'AUTOSPIN': You can make use of this feature to choose amongst the various options for 'hands free' game play. Options available under this feature are:
- Number of spins: The game will automatically spin for the number of spins selected from the drop-down menu. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin till win is equal to or exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount selected from the drop down menu.
- Spin till any win: The game will automatically spin until the next win.
- Spin till feature trigger: The game will automatically spin until the next feature is triggered.
- Spin till my balance exceeds or equals to: The game will automatically spin until the game balance is greater than or equal to the amount entered. Note that 'game balance' implies the sum of the amounts given in 'TOTAL CREDITS' meter and 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- Spin till my balance falls below or equals to: The game will automatically spin until the game balance is less than or equal to the amount entered. Note that 'Game balance' implies the sum of amounts given in 'TOTAL CREDITS' meter and 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- Play faster: This option lets you play faster than usual by reducing the break time. You must choose at least one of the other available Auto Spin options before selecting 'Play Faster'.
- To make use of the auto spin feature, click on the 'AUTO SPIN' button at the bottom of the game screen. When the auto spin window opens, check the boxes next to the option(s) you'd like to play with. Select from the drop-down menu where applicable. Click on 'START' to activate the selected options and start the spins. Click on 'CANCEL' to return to the game screen.
- You can deactivate 'AUTO SPIN' by clicking on the 'STOP SPIN' button. If spin is in progress, 'AUTO SPIN' will be stopped after completing the current spin. Otherwise 'AUTO SPIN' is stopped immediately.
- When playing with multiple 'AUTO SPIN' options, the condition that is satisfied first will take precedence over the others, and the remaining selected conditions will be ignored. You can then choose to either select the same set of options again, or choose new option(s), and proceed with the 'AUTO SPIN'.
- Please note: The 'AUTOSPIN’ option is not available in play money mode.
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on ‘GAME RULES’ to view the detailed rules of the game as web page.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits into the game from your PartyPoker NJ account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the Lobby.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- Play 1 to 30 lines.
- LINES can be changed by using the Up and Down arrow buttons.
- BET amount can be changed by using the Up and Down arrow buttons.
- SPIN begins the game with the currently selected BET and LINES.
- BET MAX selects 30 lines and maximum bet per line.
- Payouts are displayed on the PAYTABLE.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line.
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected payline.
- Coinciding wins on different lit lines are all added to your total.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet and added to payline wins.
- All wins occur on selected paylines, except for Scattered Palladium Logo which pays anywhere in view.
- All symbols pay from left to right only except Scattered Palladium Logo which pays anywhere in view.
- Palladium Bar Wild symbol substitutes for all other symbols except Scattered Palladium Logo.
- Palladium Bar Wild symbol works only in conjunction with other symbols except the Scattered Palladium Logo.
- Palladium Bar Wild symbol appears only on reels 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
Palladium Free Spins Game:
- The Free Spins feature is triggered when 3 or more Scattered Palladium Logo symbols appear anywhere in view.
- The player is presented with a new screen with 4 options.
- The options are: 30 free spins at 1 multiplier, 10 free spins at 3 multiplier, 6 free spins at 5 multiplier and 3 free spins at 10 multiplier.
- Player can click one of the four options which will award the selected option’s number of free spins and the free spins multiplier value.
- Once picked the game returns to the main screen and plays the free spins.
- All prizes during free spins are multiplied by the revealed free spins multiplier.
- The Free Spins feature cannot be re-triggered.
- Free spins are played at the same number of lines and bet per line of the triggering game.
- Free spin wins are added to payline and scatter wins.
Click on PAYTABLE button in the main game screen, game will navigate to Paytable screen.
In PAYTABLE screen, select PAYTABLE 2 button then game will navigate to the next Paytable screen.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 97.20%
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in.
If you are disconnected after triggering or in the middle of the Palladium Free Spins Game, on reconnection, the software will automatically start the Palladium Free Spins Game, if not already started, or resume from where it was disconnected. After completing the free spins, you can resume playing the same game, or you can select another game of your choice.
If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
Last modification date: 4/15/2019