Tetris Super Jackpots
How To Play
- Use the '+' and '-' buttons to select your bet value.
- Press the SPIN button to initiate a game.
- The game contains an AUTOPLAY function that allows the player to select a quantity of games for continual play.
- Select your desired number of spins by clicking on the numbered buttons that are revealed when you press AUTOPLAY.
- Click 'Stop' to cancel AUTOPLAY.
- Autoplay is stopped when a Bonus event occurs.
- Paytable reflects current bet configuration.
- Only highest winner paid per winning combination.
- All way pays are multiplied by the bet multiplier.
- Line pays must occur on adjacent reels, beginning with the leftmost reel.
- On any spin, the Tetrimino Feature may activate.
- If the Tetrimino Feature is activated, 1 or 2 Tetriminos will be randomly placed on or above reels.
- Each Tetrimino placed on or above the reels will appear as one of the following:
- Tetriminos may appear as a rotated version of the symbol.
- All positions covered by the Tetriminos will be randomly replaced with:
- During the Base game, if the BONUS symbol is covered by a Tetrimino, that symbol is still counted towards any potential bonus trigger.
- For each reel, any position above the reel that is covered by a Tetrimino will constitute an additional row for that reel.
- The maximum number of rows that can be added to a reel is 4. The Bonus symbol is not evaluated on additional rows.
Free Game Bonus
- 3 scattered BONUS symbols appearing on reels 2, 3 and 4 trigger the Free Games bonus.
- During the Free Games bonus, the reel array will expand in size to contain 5 reels and 8 rows.
- During the Free Games bonus, any spin that contains a winning combination will generate a Tetrimino Watermark. The Watermark will appear as one of the following:
- Watermarks generated will then fall to the bottom of the array.
- If a Watermark's descent is impeded by another Watermark, it will fall to rest on top of the impeding watermark.
- The Free Games bonus will continue until a Watermark clears through the top of the array.
- If an entire row is covered by two or more Watermarks, those Watermarked spaces within that row will clear and award the player a cash value.
- Once a row has cleared, the player will be awarded with a cash award of 20x the total stake. Additionally, any Watermarks above will cascade down to the farthest open position within the reels.
- If more than one row clears in a single spin, the cash value is increased.
- The Free Games bonus will continue until a watermark clears through the top of the array.
- The BONUS symbol does not appear during the Free Games Bonus.
- Winning combinations for these reels are identical to the Base game.
- The Jackpot Bonus is only available during the Free Game Bonus.
- During the Free Games bonus there is a chance that one of the Watermarks will be generated and display as a Golden Watermark.
- If a Golden Watermark is part of a line clear combination, the Jackpot Bonus is triggered and the player will be awarded with either the Mini, Minor, or Major jackpot.
- The value of each jackpot is determined by the total stake, the values are:
- Mini: 50x total stake
- Minor: 250x total stake
- Major: 2500x total stake
- Winning combinations may contain only one symbol from each adjacent reel, beginning with the leftmost reel.
- Like symbols on a single reel are not part of the same winning combination, but may create separate winning combinations.
- Total bet is 50 credits multiplied by the bet multiplier.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- RETURN TO PLAYER = 95.8%
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (or currency equivalent. Other Operator limits may apply).
Last modification date: 9/1/2020