Basketball Star on Fire
About this Game
- This is a 5 reel 3 row video slot game.
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols land in different combinations.
- Winning combinations are highlighted on the reels and a payout is awarded.
- This game includes 25 paylines.
- The number of paylines played is fixed.
- A payline is a pattern of adjacent symbol positions that runs in a line across the reels.
- A win is awarded when matching symbols land adjacent to each other on a payline.
- Payline wins run from left to right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Each spin played costs a total bet amount.
- The initial bet is the current total bet divided by the number of paylines played.
- The total bet is based on the initial bet placed on each payline played.
- Payline win payouts are based on the initial bet placed.
- The payout value is based on the winning combination formed.
- If multiple winning combinations land on a single payline, only the highest win is awarded.
- The total payout is the sum of all payline wins resulting from a spin.
- Only the highest winning combination is awarded per symbol combination.
- The Paytable displays the payout for each symbol combination based on the current bet.
- The win up to value displayed is rounded down, and is approximately the highest possible win achievable on a single spin.
- Regular Wild symbols appear on all reels.
- Wild Coin symbols appear on reel 5 in Free Spins and the HYPERHOLD™ feature.
- In Free Spins, Wild Coin symbol act as both Wild and Coin symbols.
- In the HYPERHOLD™ feature, Wild Coin symbol act as a Coin symbol only.
- Wild symbols can substitute for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- Wild symbols can substitute for other symbols except Scatters and Coin symbols.
- Wild symbols can create their own winning combination when landing in a payline combination.
- Only Coin symbols appear on the reels.
- The feature can be triggered in base game and Free Spins.
- Each Coin symbol is allocated a random multiplier value.
- The multiplier values allocated are 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 10x, 15x, 20x, 50x, 100x.
- The Mini bonus awards a 15x multiplier value.
- The Minor bonus awards a 20x multiplier value.
- The Major bonus awards a 50x multiplier value.
- The Mega bonus awards a 100x multiplier value.
- The Grand jackpot is awarded when all 15 reel symbol spaces are filled with Coin symbols.
- You are awarded a 1000x multiplier value and the collected win amount.
- The multiplier values are multiplied by your current bet.
- Only the bonus win amount is displayed.
- You are awarded 3 respins.
- If additional Coin symbols land on the reels as a result of the respin the counter resets to 3.
- The feature ends:
- - After 3 respins with no Coin symbols landing on the reels.
- - All 15 symbol positions are filled.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the feature bet amount.
- Winnings are automatically collected at the end of the feature.
- 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels trigger 10, 15 or 25 Free Spins respectively.
- 3 or 4 Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels retrigger 10 or 15 Free Spins respectively.
- All bets played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature.
- All lines played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature.
- Free Spins play out automatically.
- Scatter symbols do not have a payout.
- Autoplay allows a selected number of spins to play out automatically.
- Spins are played at the current selected bet.
- The number of spins remaining in the Autoplay session is displayed in the game.
- Paytable achievements track winning progress as the game is played.
- Winning symbol combinations are permanently highlighted on the payout table.
- Only base game wins are logged as achievements.
- Wins with symbol substitutions are not logged as achievements.
- Autoplay button: Displays Autoplay options.
- Autoplay stop button: Ends the current Autoplay session.
- Bet button: Displays your bet options. Depending on your game some of these bet options may not apply.
- Max Bet button: Places the maximum bet permitted. Depending on your game, this can convert the bet size and the bet value to the maximum bet permitted.
- Bet: Displays the current total bet.
- Credits: Displays the current balances.
- Win: Displays the most recent win.
- Spin button: Starts a reel spin.
- Stop button: Stops the current reel spin. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- Quickspin button: Enables Quickspin to resolve spins faster. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- A click or tap on the reels stops the current reel spin. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- Menu button: Displays the game settings.
- Paytable button: Displays the game payout tables.
- Help button: Displays help and additional information.
- Sounds: Enables game sounds.
- Spins: Sets the number of spins for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends when these spins have played out.
- Win Limit: Sets a win limit for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends if a single win reaches this amount.
- Loss Limit: Sets a loss limit for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends if the balance decreases by this amount.
- Total Bet: Sets the current bet value.
- Bet Size: Sets the current bet value.
- Max Bet button: Sets the current bet to the maximum value.
- Some settings and features may not be available in this game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- In the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the game.
- The balance is updated with the amount won or lost.
- The results of the last game played are displayed.
- If a request does not reach the server before disconnection, the results of the previous game played are displayed.
- The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 94.67%.
Last modification date: 8/31/2021